Submissions for the 2017 TEDxAdelaide Conference are now open. We’re seeking speakers across a range of demographics, disciplines and lived experiences, who have an idea worth spreading around the 2017 theme, Zoom Out. TEDxAdelaide speaker applications are open to anyone who has a great idea worth spreading, of any demographic, education level or professional standing. Speakers will be required to attend multiple workshops and rehearsals leading up to the event on 2 November 2017. Fill out the form below to submit your application. Applications are open through to midnight August 13th, 2017.
Things to keep in mind when submitting your idea:
- Great TED talks are based around an idea worth spreading, so everything in your talk about must always relate back to your idea. A great story alone does not a TED talk make!
- Ensure your central idea relates back to the theme of Zoom Out.
- Your talk should not be in promotion of your business, service or product.
- Showing is always better than telling, so supporting videos are encouraged! Upload a video of yourself to YouTube or Vimeo or share a link to an existing video in the form below to show us your speaking chops.
- Less is more! We are looking for talks ranging from three to 12 minutes, so be sure you can succinctly summarise your idea.